Fresh Strawberry orange juice paired with champagne is the most delicious Mimosa recipe! This is for your lunch Strawberry Mimosa game a big time!
Lately, I’ve been in Mimosa kicks (and you should too!)
From Lavender lemonade to watermelon Mint Mimosas and even Mimosa oranges with Rosé, I love Mimosa’s unpleasant flavor.
Mimosas is a delightful drink for all occasions and Strawberry Mimosas is a perfect summer flavor! #strawberrymimosa #strawberrymimosas #drinkstrawberry #mimosas #orange #strawberry
STRAWBERRY MIMOSA INGREDIENTS
Strawberry Call Mimosa is only 3 ingredients; Orange juice, strawberries, and champagne.
The best orange juice for Mimosas is either freshly squeezed or shop-buying type with pulp. Orange juice with pulp tastes more similar to fresh-squeezed.
HOW DO YOU MAKE STRAWBERRY MIMOSAS
- Add strawberries and grapefruit juice to blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the champagne into the distilled by holding the glass at an angle of 45 degrees.
- Top off with orange-Strawberry juice and add garnishes.
BEST CHAMPAGNE FOR STRAWBERRY MIMOSAS
The inexpensive to mid-range BRUT or Cava is your best choice for Mimosas. You can also get away with the dried Prosecco but that tends to be on the sweet side.
I recommend going with BRUT for the Mimosa Strawberry recipe!
HOW TO MAKE MIMOSAS IN A PITCHER
Have a great crowd for fun? Try making Mimosa in the pitcher!
- Prepare mixed juices and pour into large pitchers
- Add chopped fresh fruit and place in the fridge until ready to serve
- Pour into chilled champagne and stir before serving
CAN YOU MAKE NON-ALCOHOLIC MIMOSAS?
Yes! Just replace champagne with some carbonated drinks like La Croix to make a virgin Mimosa.
If you try this Mimosa recipe, let me know in the comments below. Want to see more recipes? Let’s socialize! CONNECT with me on Pinterest to see what I’m cooking!
If you like this mimosa recipe, you’ll LOVE:
Upgrade your classic Mimosa recipe by adding strawberries! Fresh Strawberry orange juice paired with champagne makes the best cocktail for brunch! So it’s easy to make and a great way to start your morning.
- 1 25-ounce bottle champagne Brut, Cava, or dry Prosecco are all good options (chilled)
- 2 cups orange juice fresh squeezed or store-bought with pulp (chilled)
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries with green tops removed
- orange and strawberry slices for garnish (optional)
- Add the orange and strawberry juice to Blender and blend until smooth.
- With the champagne flute tilted at an angle of 45 degrees, slowly fill half a glass with champagne.
- Top with a mixture of orange-Strawberry juice. Decorate with optional strawberry slices and orange.
To Make In A Pitcher:
- Make the juice in a blender and add a large pitcher. Add fresh strawberries and orange slices and place in the fridge.
- When ready to serve, pour in cold champagne and stir.
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1glass
- Calories: 132kcal
- Sugar: 7.5g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 10.7g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 0.7g
Keywords: brunch mimosa recipe, mimosa recipe pitcher, mimosa recipe summer