This post contains affiliate links to products that we use or recommend. While it is at no additional cost to you, these links help us earn a commission from any purchase that happens through them.
Are you a hill bar or an almond delight? If you can make a connection, you will love cookies. #almondcookies #cookiesalmond #cookie #cookierecipes
These delicious little cookies are the perfect blend of coconut, semi-sweet chocolate, and almond flakes. It can be pre-baked and frozen.
This is the time for everything! One of my favorite candy bars is pistachio almond. For me, they are great. What is your favorite dessert? Are you a fan of sneakers? Maybe you prefer Twix or 3 knights. These delicious little cookies are the perfect blend of coconut, semi-sweet chocolate, and almond flakes. It’s simply amazing, it’s better to freeze it before I eat a lot of these delicious dishes.
“The bread biscuit is comfortable, and the biscuit is the sweetest comfortable food. It is small and very personal.” – Li Shanshan
HOW TO FREEZE AND THAW COOKIES
Small batches of almond biscuits can be pre-baked and frozen. I packed all the biscuits in Ziploc double-layer freezer bags, and then put them in sturdy cutlery. When defrosting ice, remove it from the frozen container and place it on unearthed trays or dishes. Never let them melt in plastic or containers. The condensed inside will destroy cookies!
“I think cookies are anonymous dessert, you know? They are very popular. But everyone thinks about cakes, pies, and fine desserts before thinking about cookies. A cookie plate is a good way to end dinner, I am really happy to share it during the holidays – Bobby Fry
My toddler loves these cookies and declares her new favorite. Do you have a holiday baking menu? These are perfect choices and they are small recipes, so they are more suitable for Christmas baking, because if your family is like ours then you will have 15 cookies on your list. This small batch of almond biscuits is amazing!
“I love cookies, that is, cookies before me – animal cookies, sugar cookies, or anything crunchy.” Maria Shriver
HOW TO MAKE ALMOND JOY COOKIES
In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, and salt, and set aside. Use a stand mixer or hand mixer for butter and sugar until tender. Add vanilla and eggs and mix until mixed.
Mix the dry mixture slowly in the creamy butter mixture. Add chocolate chips, coconut flakes, and almonds. Bake the parchment plate covered with parchment paper and move to the biscuit cooling rack after ten minutes.
TIPS FOR MAKING ALMOND JOY COOKIES
- Always preheat the oven, then place the cookies on the central shelf in the middle of the oven.
- Use real unsalted sweet cream butter and don’t forget to soften it.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, but don’t mix.
- Bring eggs to room temperature.
- Use high-quality chocolate, almond flakes, and coconut. It makes a difference
- Cover the baking tray with better baking paper or silicone cover.
- Last but not least, perhaps the most important point. During the trial run, first, bake some cookies. If spread too quickly, put the dough in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours and then test again. If it does not spread enough, please gently press around spoon of dough with the palm of your hand and then test it again.
More Delicious Cookies Recipes
- Pumpkin Crinkle Cookies
- Italian Lemon Cookies
- 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies ~ Recipe
- CINNAMON ROLL SUGAR COOKIES
- EASY NO BAKE COOKIES
Delicious cookies remind you of one of your favorite candy bars. It is the perfect blend of sweet coconut, semi-sweet chocolate and almond flakes. It can be pre-baked and frozen. #cookiedough #cookieandkate #cookieexchange #cookiebars #cookiedesserts #cookiepackaging #cookiegigante
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes (shredded coconut)
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter softened (1 stick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/8 cups all purpose flour (1 cup plus two tablespoons)
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Stir in a small bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt. Postponement.
- Use the blender to cream the butter and sugar. Add vanilla and eggs and mix until mixed. Mix slowly the dry mixture into the creamy mixture. Add chocolate chips, coconut flakes and almonds.
- Using 1/2 tablespoon of tablespoon of biscuit cake, pour 1 tablespoon of parchment paper covered with parchment. Bake for 9-12 minutes. Allow it to cool for ten minutes before moving to a cookie cooler holder.
Make 24-26 cookies
I have a reader report that you need to follow these cookies from 9 minutes. They really started browning soon. Since I purchased a new oven, I haven’t had the opportunity to recreate these cookies.
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 178
- Sugar: 14.2g
- Sodium: 64.8mg
- Fat: 10.6g
- Carbohydrates: 20.2g
- Protein: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 17.9mg
Keywords: almond joy cookies, cookies, chocolate chip cookies, almond joy cookie recipe, Christmas cookies