Easy 5 Tropical Ingredients Pina Colada Sangria is a refreshing summer drink! These drunken Sangria blows make enough to serve the crowd.
Sangria is a wine-based drink with great fruit to serve in large meetings
This is pina Colada Sangria very easy to make because we chose to use canned pineapple and Jarred maraschino cherry. They are both available all year round, so you can enjoy the tropical Sangria anytime!
Add fresh decorations To increase these adult drinks into something you will be served in the seaside resort!
Pina Colada Sangria Ingredients
- white wine
- maraschino cherries
- pineapple juice
- coconut rum
- chopped pineapple
How to Make Sangria
In large pitchers, combine canned chopped pineapple (and juices), white wines, coconut rum, and maraschino cherries. Stir with a spatula to combine. Refrigerate until cold.
Short on time?
If you want to serve this pineapple Sangria immediately, use cold wine and add lots of ice to the glass serving the individual. Avoid placing the ice directly into the pitchers as it will dilute Sangria after melting.
Want to be cheerful?
Use sparkling wine or add club soda.
What Kind of Wine Should I Use in Sangria
This Sangria recipe calls for white wine. Choose one of these recommended white wines:
- Pinot Grigio
- Leif, Saudi Arabia
- Dry or sweet Riesling
How Long Will Sangria Keep in the Fridge
SanGria best consumed within 3 days. After that, the fruit can be bad. However, you can remove the fruit and seal the container for longer storage.
Tips for Making Sangria
- Save yourself some time and buy 2 big cans of chopped pineapple – that way you get pineapple juice and pineapple!
- If you want RIM coconut on your glasses, dip a glass in a small amount of corn syrup and then dip it into the grated coconut.
- Target no longer sells these pineapple straws, but Amazon does!
PIN IT in Your Favorite Board!!
You May Also Like…Print
Easy 5 Tropical Ingredients Pina Colada Sangria is a refreshing summer drink! These drunken Sangria blows make enough to serve the crowd. Add fresh decorations To increase these adult drinks into something you will be served in the seaside resort!
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries with a little bit of juice
- 1 & 1/2 cups chopped pineapple (I used canned)
- 1 & 1/2 bottles of white wine, 750ml each, I used Moscato
- 1 & 1/2 cups pineapple juice (from about 2 cans of chopped pineapple, drain to get just the juice)
- 1 cup coconut rum, I used Malibu
- In large pitchers, combine pineapple juice, white wine, coconut rum, chopped pineapple, and maraschino cherry. Stir to combine. If serving immediately, add ice. If not, cool down 1 hour or overnight.
A short time? If you want to serve this Sangria immediately, use cold wine and add a lot of ice to each glass serve. Avoid placing the ice directly into the pitchers as it will dilute Sangria after melting.
Want to be cheerful? Use sparkling wine or add club soda.
- Category: DRINKS
Keywords: Pina Colada Sangria
You Can PIN IT On Your Favorite Board!