This post contains affiliate links to products that we use or recommend. While it is at no additional cost to you, these links help us earn a commission from any purchase that happens through them.
One of our favorite Mexican Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas recipe!! Stuffed corn tortillas with chicken, cheeses, green Chili sauce enchilada, Sour cream, and green chiles, topped with more sauces and cheeses!
It enchiladas a green Chile chicken laden with Chiles, chicken, and cheese. The recipe is super easy, it’s perfect for a week’s evening dinner fast! #dinnerrecipes #dinnerrecipes😋 #enchiladas #chickenenchiladas #chickenenchiladas #chickenenchiladaseasy
We loved all the Mexican food in our house. So I know we will love this enchilada, they Creamy, loaded with chicken and cheese. Add the sides of the rice and nuts and this at all hits the place. Make these enchiladas for your family, and they will beg for more.
TIPS FOR MAKING GREEN CHILI CHICKEN ENCHILADAS
- Warming tortilla for a few minutes in the microwave helps ensure they will not crack too much.
- Time over chicken worked awesome for this enchilada. But if you do not have, just take Rotisserie chicken from the store.
- You can also use the top left shredded turkey or even pull pork for delicious variations.
- I used the cheese Jack pepper, because it was our favorite. But you can actually use the cheese you want.
- This enchiladas make a perfect freezer food. I only recommend using disposable metal tin covered with foil.
- Just melt for about a few hours or overnight in the fridge then bake as directed.
The next time you craving Mexican food gives this enchiladas a try. They are absolute to die for! Even voters of this love Eater, who made them an easy-to-friendly family weekday meal.
CAN YOU USE FLOUR TORTILLAS FOR ENCHILADAS?
Traditional corn Tortilla for enchilada. But flour tortilla will also work and equally delicious. 7 -8-inch flour tortilla size works the best.
HERE ARE SOME FAVORITE RECIPES!
- Copycat Longhorn Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Easy Cheesy Baked Tortellini Recipes
- PARMESAN CRUSTED PORK CHOPS ~ Recipe
BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR ALL MY LATEST RECIPES.
It’s Enchiladas green Chile chicken loaded with chili, chicken, and cheese. The recipe is super easy, it’s perfect for a week’s evening dinner fast! #chickenenchiladashealthy #chickenenchiladascasserole #chickenenchiladascrockpot
- 1–7 ounce can diced green chiles
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 6 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1–14 ounce can green chile enchilada sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 10 corn tortillas
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a small wok heat the olive oil on medium heat and add the onion. Cook 3-5 minutes later add garlic and cook 30 seconds more. Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl whisk the sauce enchiladas 1/2 cups, 1/4 cups of sour cream until combined. Mix chicken, onion, garlic, cream cheese, chili, cumin, salt, pepper, and 1 1/2 cups Jack cheese pepper.
- In a small bowl add the remaining enchiladas sauce and the remaining 1/4 cups of sour cream and whisk until combined.
- Spray dish baking 9×13 with cooking spray.
- Place some corn tortillas on a microwave-safe plate and cover with a damp paper towel. Preheat 30-45 seconds to steam.
- Then add about 1/2 cups of chicken mixture to each tortilla, roll up and place the stitches-side down in a baking dish. Repeat until finished. Pour the mixture of sauce enchiladas top rolled tortilla.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top
- Bake is found for 30-35 minutes or until hot and cheerful.
* Soft flour tortilla can be used as a substitute for corn. No need pre-Cook flour tortilla before the enchilada assembly.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 786
- Sugar: 12g
- Sodium: 537mg
- Fat: 56g
- Saturated Fat: 18g
- Unsaturated Fat: 34g
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 44g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 33g
- Cholesterol: 108mg
Keywords: GREEN CHILE CHICKEN ENCHILADAS