This French toasted tagine is moist inside, a little peel on top, and sprinkled with fresh berries. Serve with powdered sugar and maple syrup. Get ready to eat, hurry in the oven! It’s very easy!
- maple syrup as much as you want!
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 12–14 cups French bread
- 8 large eggs
- 1–2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Lubricate the 9 x 13 capsule with vegetable oil or butter. We cut French bread into small cubes and add it to the casserole (fill up to 3/4).
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon and brown sugar. Stir and mix well. Pour the mixture into a saucepan.
- Cut the strawberries. Top casserole with strawberries and berries.
- Wrap the tagine with sandpaper and put it in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight at most.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar.
- Served with maple syrup!
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Breakfast, BERRY FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE