Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, chicken skin, bone and skin, cooked with a mixture of fragrant spices.
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 6–8 boneless skinless chicken thighs fat removed
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all the spices except for chicken thighs and oil.
- Pour the chicken thighs into a bowl and cover the sides.
- Using a cast-iron skillet or baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, pour a quarter cup of avocado oil or
- butter onto the chicken thighs.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until chicken is tender and displays 165F when using a thermometer.
- Served with stuffed potatoes and have fun!
Hello! All content and images are copyright protected. Do not use my photos without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your text, or link directly to the post to get the recipe. Thank you.
- Category: main, dinner
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Oven baked Chicken